MOUNTAIN YOGA RETREAT PACKAGE.
- Dhyana yoga or meditation sessions
- Trekking in the beautiful surroundings
- Experience Nepalese culture and traditions
- Enjoy a cooking class and daily excursions
- Daily nasal cleansing during your stay
- Daily delicious vegetarian meals
- 12 nights accommodation
The maximum participants in the group is 10.
YOGA HOME NEPAL YOGA RETREAT ITINERARY
Yoga is practiced in every corner of the world, including Nepal, where it is practiced in almost every village and city. In today’s world, people are forgetting traditional beliefs, cultures, and their inner selves. Yoga Home Nepal is preserving the traditions of Nepal and would be honored to show you. Come to their home and they will provide delicious, traditionally prepared Nepalese food. You will enjoy it and leave refreshed and reconnected.
During the yoga retreat, there will be daily yoga classes. If you do not have trekking experience, please contact Yoga Home Nepal before booking.
- Day 1: Check-in at Yoga Home Nepal
- Day 2: Visit to Nagarkot (sunrise and yoga)
- Day 3: Depart to Pokhara and check-in at hotel
- Day 4: Sightseeing in Pokhara
- Day 5: Back to Kathmandu
- Day 6: Depart to Gosaikunda and stay in Ghyangphedi (Tamang Village)
- Day 7: Start trekking from Ghyangphedi to Gosaikunda (stay in mountain area)
- Day 8: Reach Gosaikunda at 4620 meters
- Day 9 to 10: Gosaikunda area visit (around 25 pounds)
- Day 11: Return to Kathmandu (stay in mountain)
- Day 12: Check-in at Yoga Home Nepal
- Day 13: Check-out
THINGS TO DO
The homestay will be of your service in any way possible and it organizes Himalayan yoga retreats, jungle trekking, bushwalks, campfires, bird watching, cultural programs, rafting, tour packages, and transfers. During your free time, you can also enjoy the treatments available at Yoga Home Nepal, which you can book at additional costs.
Rich in flora and fauna, Nepal is a beautiful destination for yoga tourists. The homestay is located in Nepal, in the village of Nagarkot, a small town situated in the beautiful Kathmandu Valley, just 22 kilometers from Tribhuvan International Airport (KTM). Nagarkot is also just four kilometers from the World Heritage Site in Bhaktapur. A 10-kilometer drive takes you to the peak of the hills, which is famous for its sunrise and sunset views, as well as the snowcapped Himalayas.
- Bhaktapur World Heritage Site, 4 kilometers
- Tribhuvan International Airport (KTM), 22 kilometers – 45 minutes
HOW TO GET THERE
ARRIVAL BY AIRPLANE
Please book your flight to arrive at Tribhuvan International Airport (KTM). Transfer to and from the airport is available upon request.
ARRIVAL BY BUS
There are buses from many locations in Kathmandu (Ratnapark or Bagbazar) to Kamalbinayak (Bhaktapur) bus stand. You then have to take another bus from Kamalbinayak (Bhaktapur) to Kharipati (400 meters from Kharipati police stand). When you reach the Kharipati bus stand, you can ask anybody for directions to the homestay It is a small market area, so you have to walk two minutes from the Kharipati bus stand to Yoga Home Nepal.
During this trekking and yoga retreat, you will stay in several accommodations, such as Yoga Home Nepal, a hotel in Pokhara, Ghyangphedi Village, and a mountain stay.
YOGA HOME NEPAL
At the homestay, you will find a yoga hall, meditation area, supply of hot water in the rooms, nutritious traditionally prepared food, Wi-Fi, several fruit trees, and a backyard garden. A clean and comfortable room with hot water, bathroom, Western toilet, sheets, pillows, and blankets awaits you. Occupancy is offered in triple, double, or single.
- 12 nights accommodation
- Cooking class
- Daily Dhyana yoga or meditation sessions (except on the last day)
- Daily excursions
- Daily herbal tea
- Daily nasal cleansing (except on the first day)
- Daily vegetarian breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Daily yoga classes
- Play local games
- Towel and slippers
- Unlimited purified water
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
- Airport transfers
- Cab hiring
- City sightseeing
- Early check-in or late check-out
- Extra meals
- Extra therapies
- Laundry service
- Optional treatments
- Personal expenses
During the yoga retreat, you will enjoy daily excursions such as walks to nearby waterfalls, cave visits, jungle walks, bird watching walks, and beautiful treks in Kathmandu Valley. The highlight excursions will be:
- Gosaikunda area visit
- Sightseeing in Pokhara
- Trekking from Ghyangphedi to Gosaikunda
- Visit to Nagarkot
Yoga Home Nepal provides three yogic, vegetarian, and organic meals per day, as well as unlimited purified water and herbal tea. They can also provide medicine while in the mountain if needed.
THE FOLLOWING MEALS ARE INCLUDED:
THE FOLLOWING DIETARY REQUIREMENTS ARE SERVED AND/OR CATERED FOR:
(If you have special dietary requirements it’s a good idea to communicate it to the organiser when making a reservation)
- A reservation requires a deposit of 40% of the total price.
- The deposit is non-refundable, if the booking is cancelled.
- The rest of the payment should be paid on arrival.
PACKAGE RATE USD 824
Time: September, October and November 2017
April, May, June 2018