- DURATION -3 Days
- GRAD -EEASY
Accommodation: Hotel/ Guest House/ Lodge
Transport: Drive or Flight
Group Size: 2 to 20
Pokhara is a big tourist spot because it has the beautiful Phewa Tal Lake, great mountain scenery, and is the gateway to the most popular treks in Nepal. It is one of the most beautiful places in Nepal. There are several excellent one day trips and short works in the area. Some of the best river rafting tours in Nepal begin nearby. It is a pleasant laid-back, relaxed place to stay for a while. Located at just 800m above sea level, it is close to the 8000m Annapurna and Dhaulagiri mountain ranges and there some outstanding views to the north. Machhapuchhare (Fishtail Peak), which is one of the most beautiful mountains in the world, is right next to the city. Pokhara is 200km west of Kathmandu. It is a great place to relax after a long trek.
- All hotel/airport transfer
- All deluxe hotel (3 star) accommodation as per the itinerary with breakfast
- Comfortable private vehicle /flight as per itinerary
- Entrance fee for different sightseeing places.
- Farewell dinner in typical Nepali Restaurant with cultural dance show
- All our government taxes, vat, official expenses & service charges
- Any lunch, dinner, snacks, mineral water etc. unless mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tipping (expected by guides and Driver, but not mandatory)
- Portage, laundry, telephone calls, table drinks or any other expenses of personal nature.
DAY TO DAY ITINERARY
Day 01: Fly early morning to Pokhara with mountainous view (approx. 30min), one of the most beautiful lakes district of Nepal. You will be escorted from Airport to a hotel by a private vehicle and store your things, then get ready to go for half day sightseeing aft
Day 02: This day is an important day of the tour because we are going to Sarangkot; the major view point of the place and one of the most valued touristy view point of Nepal where we can do short hiking if time permits us. Wake up early in the morning get fresh,
Day 03: This day will end our trip with half day sightseeing in the same city and flying back to Kathmandu. After taking breakfast and being fresh, we will proceed for today’s program. Firstly, we will drive to Mahendra Gufa (Cave) and Chamero Gufa (cave)